15 June 2008

Entry for February 13, 2008 #2


Entry for February 13, 2008 #2

Here's my 2nd entry for the day. Today I decided to make a sweater for my son's dog, Bubba. I should have checked my gauge before taking the hook to the yarn because the sweater is only a tad bit big on Nellie Belle my chihuahua! Anyway, a girl can never have too many clothes. This one was made out of yarn I got at a thrift store and it kind of looks like a coat for Santa Claus. If you're interested in the pattern, you can find it here. It was very easy to crochet but the assembly was a bit confusing. I'm happy with how it turned out even if it ended up fitting the wrong "kid"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.