The other project I finished was a scarf. It's in Red Hearts paddy green color. This is a super color for holiday wear. I will be making some kind of hat to match and then probably be taking it back to Kentucky to give to someone for next winter.
The only thing I didn't care for about the scarf was the little openings next to the shells are not the same size from one row to the next. I did modify the pattern a little bit on Row 10. Wherever it says to chain 4, I chained 3 instead and it looks quite a bit more uniform but still not quite.
That's all I have to share for today. Hope y'all are enjoying yourselves.