The rest of the dishcloths were made from my favorite dishcloth pattern to make and do dishes with. The main color I used was a soft green and I used a contrasting color. With the green coming from a cone, there was no shortage of that color. I used the small balls of peaches and cream also. From 1 ball, I was able to make 1 dishcloth out of the small ball of yarn with 2 rounds of the green to edge it. There was enough yarn from the small ball to do 2 rounds of edging on one green dishcloth, and 1 round of edging on another. Only a tiny bit remained that I will probably use to make a scrappy dishcloth somewhere down the line. I hate to waste yarn and for everyday use, scrap dishcloths are ok with me.
Think I'll make 1 or 2 more dishcloths and then it's on to a different sort of pattern.
This is all I have that is new for now.