14 March 2015

Catching up with Hats Post--

Today's projects that I am sharing with you are some hats that I've made. The first hat is a Santa hat in basic black. This pattern is easy to follow and fun to make. I can make one of these in just a little over 1 evening watching TV. Ladies, most of us like our LBD (little black dress) and Santa likes his LBH (little black hat) for everyday wear. Here's his--


Here are a few Seafarer Caps that I made for one of my sons. The bright yellow one is an attempt to make him more visible when he's at work. He works outdoors and I think that yellow might be good for visibility. I've made this pattern before and the first few times I didn't care for it but then as I got more familiar with the pattern I started liking it. I like the looks of this one because it has a more "manly" look to it than many other crocheted hats.



I still have more little projects to share with you but I will leave them for another day. Take care my friends.--

Sharon





St. Patrick's Day Green Running Shoes!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your stitching is beautiful Sharon!!

    I had a winter hats project for some friends away, and I still have 2 hats to make before sending, and I'll be darned if I didn't procrastinate too long now that spring is coming early, lol. I'm going to feel so stupid sending those out now, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Piper. I'm usually good about getting things made but am bad about getting them in the mail.

      Delete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.