10 November 2014

Monday's Link for Free Crochet Pattern (10 November 2014)




Today, I'm posting a few patterns for little Christmas items.

Here's a pattern for a cute gingerbread house. This can be used in any number of decorative ways including on your Christmas tree or on gift packages.

* What's wintertime without a snowman? Here's a pattern for one you can enjoy even if you live in the tropics. What's nice about this one is that it doesn't melt and leave a mess if you use it in the house,

* Our last pattern this week is for another snowman sitting in some snow. This would look cute on a table or the fireplace mantle.

This is it for this week.

Happy crocheting..
Sharon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.