31 December 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Years!!!



You know you're getting old when the bottle of champagne bought to celebrate New Years a year ago is still in the fridge.

Anyone make resolutions for 2012? I shouldn't because I didn't stick with last years. My big resolution then was to organize my craft room aka the yarn warehouse. That didn't get done but dh promised me the other day that if I emptied the room, he would build some shelves for storage. I'm going to take him up on that.

Anyway, I am making one resolution and that is to take in stride ignorance from others. I will pray for them that they will remember the Golden Rule and think before they speak. I had some tremendous lies told about me and a relationship with a sibling has suffered tremendously because of this. Eventually the truth will come out because the truth always prevails. I have to be very strong to forget what has been said and to offer forgiveness.

Anyway, on a happier note, here's Mariah Carey singing Auld Lang Syne just for you!

(Every now and then my blog may have music playing and you can mute it by scrolling down the column on your right and muting the music player.)


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Sharon. Love the new look of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debi. I wanted to simplify it a little bit.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.