09 December 2010

A Christmas Cartoon from 1933

As I was watching this cartoon, the thought occurred to me that there are more than a few differences between old cartoons and the new. Obviously, the primative animation and the black/white vs. color are the obvious differences. Did you ever notice that there is very little talking and viewers have to use their imaginations to imagine what is being said and happening? This is an oldie and it came out in 1933 when my dad was a mere babe in arms. I wonder if his older siblings saw it at the movie theater?  Enjoy everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is an old cartoon, youtube is just full of so many goodies like that :o)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.