27 December 2009

A Look at Our Christmas 2009

My brother,his fiancee and one of my nephews were able to visit us at our home in Kentucky from their home in Arkansas. They brought their little fur babies too. Our fur babies had a great time with them. Here are some high-lights of their visit with us. I hope you enjoy. Of course, you won't see me because as usual, I am the photographer lol. You may turn off the blog's music player by scrolling down the column on your right side and clicking on the parallel lines on the player. Hugs to all...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful fur babies!! I always wanted a lil doggie but I got a big one instead lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, I like the new background for your blog :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lynn. The tiny little chi (2 pounds worth) is my brothers as is the white and black terrier mix. I love small dogs because they're easier to cuddle than a big one and they eat a lot less too. :) I thought it was about time to take the Christmas theme off the blog and try something different.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.