06 January 2017

Nellie Belle's New Sweater

Nellie Belle is our baby. She is 11+ years old, not in the best of health but don't tell her that because she thinks she's a teenager and likes to romp and play and act the diva. We may not make it to our snowbird home this winter so I decided to make Nellie a sweater to keep her warm. She's not too fond of clothing so this is more of a thing for me than her. Anyway, here's a picture of her sporting her new duds.




She's staying close to her daddy, hoping for protection from the camera wielding mom.

Here's the pattern. I added a flower, and you can find the pattern for it here.


Have a great weekend and stay warm.
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.