05 January 2016

Some Finished Items

Hello everyone! I hope your new year has started out in wonderful ways. I have some finished items to share with you. I didn't want to share things made with the same ol' patterns I usually use so I waited until I made something from a new to me pattern. Here's what I have:

This hat is very similar to the Rubylene hat pattern that I enjoy making. 

This was going to be for a woman but I think the colors are more manly so it's going to my son who works outdoors.

I've made quite a few of these hats and they seem to have gone over very well and I get requests for them from time to time.




The first 2 pairs are made in the woman's size and the 3rd and 4th pairs are made in the man's size. I had given a few pairs to a friend and someone asked if I would make some to sell so my friend sold them and gave me the money and that's definitely a nice way to start out the new year.

This is all I have for now. See you later...

Sharon










No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.