10 September 2015

Gearing Up...



I'm gearing up and psyching myself up to doing a graphghan. I chose a pattern and ordered yarn. Instead of a white background, I'm going to do it in a khaki color because hubby is a retired navy senior chief petty officer and he wore a khaki uniform. Now that I've posted about this I have to follow through with it. I ended up ordering my yarn from yarnspiration. They have a deal if you order $75 worth of items you get free shipping. The yarn hoarder that I am couldn't resist the idea of free shipping so I kept filling my cart until I reached the $75 mark. I don't know why I'm so nervous about making one of these, it's only single crochet so I don't know what's the big deal except maybe I'm just stuck in a rut making slippers and hats too long.

Okay, I'll lay off on my whining. This is about all that's new for now. I need to get to work on my Christmas projects so I can get started on the graphghan.

That's all for now folks,
Sharon


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this afghan! It's a neat-looking design. Looking forward to seeing it progress as you work on it. It gets kind of fiddling with keeping the yarn in the right position to crochet over it, but you should get used to it after several rows. I think the khaki will look great! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.