03 September 2015

Christmas Stocking Complete

I took pictures of the 3 stockings I had completed but 2 photos looked very blurry when I loaded them on the laptop. I'll get some new ones and show them to you later.

This is a stocking for Santa to fill for hubby if he's good and minds the mommy of the house (me). I think the husband will do alright with Santa because he's worked very hard this year.



The pattern is by Red Heart and it is found here. It is pretty simple to make. I love the yarn I used and the way it almost looks plaid. It is made from some mill ends I found at JoAnn's in Florida earlier this year. 

Guess this is it for now folks. Take care!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.