06 July 2015

Monday's Link to Free Crochet Pattern (06 July 2015)


Actually, we have 2 links today. The patterns are a hat and a set of mittens that seem to go together so I thought I'd link to both patterns. I especially like the mittens because they do a good job of covering the wrists. I'm tall and some winter coats have sleeves that creep up on me just a little bit and skin is exposed. These mittens take care of that problem. Items are made of aran/worsted weight yarn so there isn't a problem finding yarn to use.

Have fun my friends...

Hugs,
Sharon




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the links, Sharon :-) I've never tried crocheting mittens before. Take care :-)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.