20 March 2015

Still Catching with Posting Finished Projects :)

Here's a scarf that I almost finished a few months ago. My CADD (crochet attention deficeit disorder) kicked in and I didn't get the ends woven in. I should really, really weave ends in as I go along; for some reason I don't heed this lesson. Here's the scarf--



I used a J hook and Homespun yarn to go with the coral/apricot color that I picked up at a thrift store. This scarf is to go along with the slouch hat I finished in December.


I was just surfing around on Amazon and I did an impulse buy. I like the shawl-like patterns that have sleeves and this just might be an interesting book of patterns. Although, I often get excited about a project I want to make and then something in the corner of my eye catches my attention and whatever it was that previously had me all excited becomes forgotten.

This is all for now folks. I have a few more things to post but that's for another day. Take care and I hope you are having a great spring.

Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.