30 March 2014

Ta Da--a Finished Scarf

Gosh, I love this pattern. It's the 3rd time I've made a scarf from it. It lends itself very well to being made into a longer or shorter scarf. Here's my latest version of it--


The yarn I used was Red Heart with Love and the color is Fruit Punch. This yarn is a bit pricier than Red Heart Super Saver but not that much more. It is very soft--like a much more expensive yarn.  Nope, I'm not getting paid to promote this yarn, just freely giving my 2 cents worth.

Here's another project off to the gift drawer. It is very nice now that no one smokes in the house because I don't have to wash everything before I give it away. Now, I mainly pre wash baby items and larger items like afghans that have had to withstand Nellie Belle sneaking in for some cuddle-time with them.

Take care everyone.

Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.