24 July 2012

Bitty Baby Booties

Here's a pair of baby booties that I made for a quick project. The pattern is from Crochet World ("Winner's Circle: Easy Baby Booties."Crochet World, June 2010: 6-7.) The pattern is a bit confusing but then a "ta-da" moment strikes and it is simple as pie. These slippers are made out of the "old" dazzleaire yarn from Caron. This yarn is supposed to be worsted weight but it seems a bit thicker and has a nice fuzziness/softness too.




When I recollect the treasure of friendship that has been bestowed upon me, I withdraw all charges against life. If much has been denied me, much, very much has been given me. So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.
 -- Helen Keller







No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.