12 June 2012

I'm Falling Behind on My Photo of the Day Challenge! Oh NO!

Catching-up time

June 10th--
"Best Bit of Your Weekend"  = Having the time to appreciate nature's beauty.

June 11th--
"Door" = New deadbolt on Sunday means a new paint job needed on Monday.

June 12--
"From a Low Angle" = Animal habitat in tree

I'm caught up for now and I hope to stay that way. I really need to force myself to get out of the house with my camera in hand and get some variety in my surroundings. I am realizing by taking these pictures how limited my exposure to new/different things is.

If you're interested in how this picture of the day thing works, go here.



2 comments:

  1. Nice photos. I'm glad you're still doing it. I'm having a hard time coming up with "interesting" topics because I don't get out much, either.
    You've been such an inspiration to me, I have a surprise for you. Check out my post for June 12.
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm headed over to your place now!

      Delete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.