08 June 2012

Chance to Get some Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn fer 'Nuthin!

Fair Trade Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
Gifted By: Darn Good Yarn
Reviewed By: Jeanette Benoit, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
This Fair Trade Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn from Darn Good Yarn is a must-have for your yarn collection. This intensely dyed silk ribbon yarn supports a great cause, and creates unique yarn that's perfect for any knit or crochet project.

There have been many chances to win yarn lately. I enjoy sharing these with you because chances of me winning are small but there is a better chance that maybe someone I am "blogger buddies" with may win and that's almost as good! So, you should go here to see the details on how you have a chance(s) to win this beautiful yarn. Good luck everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.