22 December 2011

Christmas Presents of Childhood

Once again I was taking a gander at some videos on youtube. This time I was looking for commercials that grabbed my attention as a little girl. I liked creepy crawlers but that was a present my little brother got. He did make me some glow in the dark "bugs" that I played with in bed after we had lights off. What fun, innocent days those were! Amazingly, there is an updated version available.

Here's the commercial that some of you may remember:

If my blog is playing music, you may scroll down the column on your right to the music player and mute it. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon Marie, I just wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Holiday blessings to you and yours. Heather

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.