20 March 2011

Added New Link for Another Round Afghan Pattern


There is a pretty new free pattern for a round ripple afghan at JR Crochet Designs. It is a beautiful variation on the round ripple. Why don't you go on over to her place and check it out... Under the header for my blog is a link to a page full of links to free patterns for round afghans. I have added this pattern and it is listed under today's date. Have fun and I hope that if you make of of these afghans you will either blog about it or send a link to me so that I can go see your pictures. I love the round afghans and can't get enough of looking at them and seeing how others adapt the patterns and use different color combinations. Have fun y'all...

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love that pattern. There's a guy at work who crochets. He's really good at it too. I wish I knew how!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, there are many how to videos on youtube that might help you learn. Thanks for stopping in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very pretty and I love the colors she used.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.