I'm pretty excited because my blog won an award! Debi Y. of Hooks, Yarns, Crafts & Gardening selected ME. Now I need to tell you 7 things about myself that you probably don't know.
1. I'm deaf in my left ear and hard of hearing in my right ear. Hearing aids drive me crazy in crowds because noise is very aggravating like fingernails on a chalkboard--those of you in my age category know what that's like :)
2. Because of being a military family, it took me 6 colleges in 4 different states before I was able to get my BA at the ripe old age of 45
3. I was the first granddaughter on my mom's side of the family and my maternal grandmother and I shared the same birthday.
4. I'm a very introverted person, kind of a loner but blogging is bringing me out of my shell.
5. I'm becoming self-conscious
6. I'm a Facebook addict--especially the game Cafe World.
7. I'm older than my husband. Used to bother me until he turned gray and I started dying my hair!
Now I need to pass this on to a few other deserving bloggers. This is a tough decision because there are so many blogs I read. I'll do my best here and keep it to crochet and craft-type blogs.
- Attic 24
- Handmade by Mother
- Enthusiatic Crochetoholic
- Ramblin' Southern Woman
- The Adventures of the Gingerbread Lady
If I understand the rules, winners should post the award on their blog, tell 7 things about themselves that aren't comonly known in blogland, and select blogs to pass the award on to. I chose 5 blogs because Debi did.