16 December 2010

Date with the Angels: A Christmas Episode ca 1957

Here is a Christmas episode from an old sitcom called Date with the Angels (1957-1958). Angel is the surname of a young couple--the wife is none other than Betty White! If I'm not mistaken, Nancy Kulp aka Miss Jane Hathaway of Beverly Hillbillies fame is also in this episode. This story illustrates the lesson that kindness to others brings happiness to one's self. Hope y'all enjoy...

If the blog's music player is on, please scroll down the column on your right and you will be able to mute the music player when you see it.


A Date With the Angels, Vol. 1

3 comments:

  1. Betty white is so pretty and young in this one!! I just love her, she's so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy watching shows she's in. Before I saw her in this one, I don't remember ever seeing her in anything before Golden Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree betty white is so pretty and I bought me a dvd at target awhile back with her in some shows with her young like that I cant wait to watch them I love watching older stuff like that :o)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.