08 December 2010

Body Part Measurements ;)


No, I'm not getting into something I shouldn't. I want to post this link for all of you crocheters and me because there is a size chart with measurements for heads, babies, feet and so on as a reference if you want to make up your own pattern for say baby booties, just check the info and see that an average 3 to 6 month old baby will have 4 to 4 1/2 inch feet. This is great info that I found a reference to when I was reading some posts over at crochetville.

Search Amazon.com for measuring tape sewing

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the link! Great information. I hope you have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Sharon. I wish I had checked your blog this morning. I spent the afternoon crocheting a pair of slipper socks from your pattern for my 2 y.o. niece. She refused to try them on so I had to kind of guesstimate the size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really nice and I can see where it would come in handy thanks so much for sharing, I have been to her site several times and have not stumbled across that LOL

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.