26 November 2010

"Decorating" Blog for the Holidays


I'm in the process of decorating here for Christmas. I have Christmas carols playing and hope to have a Christmasy background and header soon. The music is on auto as a result of readers response to the question I asked if it should be in auto or manual mode. Only 1 person responded and so you will hear music when you stop in. If you don't care to hear music, then scroll down the column on your right and you will be able to turn off the player. 

3 comments:

  1. YAY Christmas!

    I've had a love/hate relationship with this season for the past 22 years since I've "grown up" in retail. Now that I no longer work the 20 hour days, 6 to 7 days a week from thanksgiving to New Year's, I'm thrilled to see your site all decked out! Thanks Sharon....Much love to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about being in retail. Both grownup sons work it and I can truly say retail workers are under-appreciated. The cart pushers in the lots bringing carts back in to the store in all kinds of weather. The associates who pickup after us. I feel for the retail workers today after all the Black Friday sales. Thanks for the nice compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Christmas blog look and I also love the picture of the younger you...so cute and those glasses, hehehe :o)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.