21 October 2010

Happy Birthday Ray!!!


Today is dh's birthday.  He's 4 1/2 years younger than me--sshhh don't tell anyone!  Here he is coming home from work today and Opi and Nellie Belle are greeting him with balloons. I made him a cake and brought home some KFC--one of his favorites. I told him that we'd go this weekend and he should pick out something for himself. I never know what to get him. I said he should get whatever he wanted as long as it didn't have wheels because he's been talking about Camaros, Harleys and Ford 4x4s.  Men and male menopause geez... ;)

Hope y'all are having a great day too.  Hugs...

Search Amazon.com for male menopause

4 comments:

  1. LOL happy Birthday to your dh :o) and the little ones with the balloons was a great idea, I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Male Menopause, the funny thing is, right after reading camaro, harley, and 4x4's, and before reading male menopause, I was totally thinking mid life crisis, andreopause, ha ha. Great minds do think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! He's practical in so many ways but sometimes I wonder! Anyone interested in buying a 1986 Corvette that is sitting in my garage? DH dusts it off (literally) and drives it a block or two every now and then before he puts it back in the garage because he's afraid of getting a scratch on it! It's got to go, any takers????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had the money, lol.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.