29 September 2010

Do I Know You?

Click here to get more from MasterGreetings.com

I love seeing the Live Traffic Feed device on my blog.  My blog has had visitors from places that I've been, known people from and some places I've never heard of.  The times I've seen places where I've been or known people from I wonder if the visitors are people I've known.  If they are, I wish they'd say hello.  I'm really sorry I have lost contact with so many people as we moved around because of military assignments and other reasons.  So folks, leave a note and maybe we can have a chat sometimes; I'd like that.


Search Amazon.com for friends

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Sharon, I hope your friends let you know it if is them or not, I know how it is to lose contact with folks, hope you are having a good week so far :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My imagination goes wild when I see some of the places that visitors from my blog come from. Sometimes, there are places (other countries) I've never heard of and I google them. Technology is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.