26 July 2010

Monday's Link for Free Crochet Pattern

I owe you an extra pattern this week since I was bad and didn't have a pattern posted last week when I was visiting friends in California.  Anyway, here is a pattern for mittens for men that was just posted on another blog. They're a small enough project that won't be a hassle to make during these warm hot summer days.

Another pattern that I am linking to for you is the Circles in Square afghan pattern.  The squares are a good take along project and as crocheters know, small projects are much better to work on in the summer.

Have fun everyone and hugs to all...

2 comments:

  1. I love the circles in a square afghan that is just so pretty maybe I will make one of those one day LOL I love the crochet button you have in this post that is cute lol Hope you are having a good week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried mittens, they always seemed to have too much increasing and decreasing involved.

    Maybe I'll give this one a try. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.