02 June 2009

Pretty Scarf for Winter and a Dishcloth




I recently finished a pretty scarf for winter. It is made out of Lion Brand Yarns, suede and a mohair blend. It is washable but should be dried flat. It is a ribbed pattern and is made to drape around the wearers neck and tucked under coat--peeking out a little for show. This is going in my "gift" drawer to be later bestowed on a special recipient. I also made another dishcloth and I've posted the picture here. The dishcloth is a bit large but it is great for washing kitchen counters. Both items are what I call "purse projects;" meaning that they are small enough to carry in a purse and work on while waiting for an appointment or during other unplanned "free time." I hope you enjoy these. Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.