02 June 2009

Ideas for Using Potholder Looms

On one of the websites that I haunt, I read a post from one gal about some videos on YouTube about using potholder looms to make yarn squares to use in other projects. I thought, hmmm, maybe I can get some use out of that potholder loom that I just had to have. I don't care for the loops that I have because they are made of old nylon stockings/pantyhose and as we all know, that type of material MELTS when exposed to high temperatures. Anyway, here are part 1 and part 2 of the video--
PART 1:

PART 2:


The lady in this video has a site that she sells patterns for using these squares. I think that you could probably make a nice blanket out of them and it would be nice and toasty warm too. These projects can quickly shrink your yarn stash. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.