27 May 2022

I'm Back!

I have been very concerned about what is happening in Ukraine. I have been thinking that maybe I could crochet some things and sell them and then donate the proceeds to an organization that is helping the people over there with basic necessities. There are several organizations that  seem worthy and I am going to choose one to donate to. How I am going to do this I am not quite sure yet but I am stockpiling crocheted items that will be relatively inexpensive to purchase so people may be more likely to spend a little. Today's items I am showing you are dishcloths.. Everyone needs a dishcloth right? Even people with dishwashers can use a dishcloth to wipe down their table and counters.  I have quite a few dishcloths made so I thought I would put the pictures in a slide show.


 Hope you enjoyed your visit. If you are interested in the pattern you can find it here.


Glad to be back and I hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.