21 April 2019

Cute Shawl to Warm the Shoulders

Hi everyone, I’m back like I promised. I will do my best to be upbeat from now on.

Ta da! I finished a shawl and now I can share it with you. It is done in a lovely variegated mossy green. I added a few extra rows to make it longer and edged it in a shell pattern instead of the edging called for in the pattern. I gave this to my daughter-in-law as a surprise. I think shawls are great on chilly evenings when you just need a little something to help you stay home watching television or perhaps going out.  Depending on the yarn used, these can be dressy or casual enough to wear with jeans.




Since I downloaded this pattern, it has disappeared from the regular net. A cached copy is available at:

This Link

I hope you enjoyed this.

Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.