11 November 2016

Patriotic Color Lapghan for Donation

Just finished another lapghan for donation. I have been making these to donate to a veterans home that will be opening here. The opening has been delayed numerous times and I am hoping that it will be opening soon; the latest date is sometime next month. This lapghan is made mostly from odds and ends except for the blue and some of the white. I did not use a pattern, just winged it. Here it is--


I hope this veterans home opens soon so that I can donate the collection of lapghans I have and the veterans can have the benefit of them this winter.

To all the veterans and their family, thank you for your selfless service.


2 comments:

  1. beautiful!!! someday you will have to start writing your patterns down lol. I don't have a lot of imagination and have to have patterns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just granny squares in the middle and after joining treating it like 1 big square to finish off. This way I can use up some scraps.

      Delete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.