04 April 2016

Crochet Updates

Yep, more dishcloths but also a hat and scarf set too. Here we go!

More chrysanthemum dishcloths:




Flower power dishcloths:








Hat and scarf set:

The yarn I used here is a reflective yarn

I don't have a pattern per se. I found a hat pattern that I thought I liked but when I tried to make it, the pattern did not match up with the pictures that the designer showed. I ended up basing my creation partially on the pattern and partially on my imagination. The scarf is based on another pattern. Yep, you're right, a dishcloth pattern that I modified to create the scarf.






 That's all for now folks!

Hugs,

Sharon



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.