Finished this lapghan for charity donation last night. So happy to be finished with these squares. You may remember, that I received many of these squares from a thrift store. I made a few more with the yarn that was included with the squares. I have a problem with determining what size hook to use when I pick up someone else's project to work on. I think that my hook might have been a little too big because there is a slight wave to the sides. I minimized this once I noticed it by doing every few corners DC CH2 DC. This took away most of the wave quickly. So here's the pic:
This is all I have for now.
"Talk" to you later,