28 September 2015

Monday's Link to Free Crochet Pattern (28 September 2015)




The other day, a friend sent me a picture of a pattern that is being sold on Craftsy.  It is a cute pattern for a pair of ladies booties with crocodile stitch cuffs but it costs $5.50 for this single pattern. To me, that seems an itty bit pricey when I haven't seen this pattern making it's rounds among the crochet groups I belong to or blogs I follow and I don't know it's reputation. However, I found a very similar FREE version here that might be worth taking a look at.

Have a great week everyone!
Sharon


Lammily Real Life barbie doll Normal body Exclusive First Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.