24 December 2014

Replacement Green Hat Finished

After my bad luck with the hat I posted about yesterday, I surfed the Internet and found a different pattern to make. I made the hat pattern called Rubylene that is on Ravelry. This pattern is easy to make and the directions are clear. I used the yarn I frogged from the first green hat and the Rubylene hat used about half the ball I had salvaged. Here's the hat--


It's almost time for Santa to make his around the world trip with gifts for all the good children. You can track him on the Google Santa Tracker.

In case I don't get back on here before Christmas, I'm wishing each and everyone of you a happy and blessed Christmas.

Hugs,
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Sharon. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the hat! It looks very Christmasy on that red plaid. Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.