18 April 2014

Switched to Crocheting Dishcloths for a While

I wanted something brainless to crochet so I broke out my patterns and found what I was looking for in Dishcloths (12 crochet designs) published by Leisure Arts. I saw this pattern for a dishcloth that is crocheted corner-to-corner and I thought I'd give it a whirl. After making 5 of them, suffice it to say that I enjoy this pattern very much. A couple of the dishcloths I made out of scraps of yarn. These will be for everyday use here at home. The "nicer ones" are going in the gift drawer to be gifted to someone at a later day. And here's some pictures--









2 comments:

  1. They all look very nice Sharon. :)

    You were one of the winners of my giveaway. Please email me at dlyrs@juno.com with your mailing address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :-) I've made a few like this and love the texture.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I'm right on or off my rocker let me know.