08 February 2014

Another Pair of Slippers

This pair of slippers is the regular size for men. The yarn I used was one strand of red from Caron pounders and the other strand was a navy and white color from Red Hearts Team Spirit line. I like the patriotic look of these. Here they are:


These slippers are great during the cold winter months. My feet are very cold, has something to do with thyroid problems, and I make the women's slippers from this pattern and often wear them over socks to bed at night to keep the ol' tootsies warm.

Hope y'all are staying warm and cozy.

Hugs,
Sharon




1 comment:

  1. These are nice, too :-) I like the colors. I've been wearing mine (the same ones I won from you 2 years ago!) over socks, too, to keep my feet warm.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.