07 August 2013

So Far, a "Slipperful" Week :)

I'm starting to get my crochet mojo back--YAY! I've finished 2 pairs of slippers this week and one was from a new (to me) pattern.

First, a pair of slippers from the pattern that I have made more times than I can shake a stick at.


DSCN0196


The other pair of slippers is named "Tennis Socks" from the book Big Foot Boutique (Annie's Attic). I enjoyed making slippers from this pattern and I will definitely be making more. I did not put the embellishments on these because I think they look fine as they are and I had the "itch" to move on to another project lol!


DSCN0193


I started another spiderman baby blanket last night.  I already have another project on the short list--a minion hat. I don't even know what a minion thing is but, I have been noticing a lot of cartoons and some crochet projects about minions.

Gotta go. I put a link below here for the book the slipper pattern came from. There's also a pattern for a cute pair of cowboy slippers--best of all, the patterns in this book are sized for kids and adults!

5 comments:

  1. Your slippers turned out really nice and look toasty warm for the coming cooler weather. Minions are from the movie Despicable Me; we took our son to the newest one this summer and I laughed out loud. It was really cute. Have a great day. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm going to have to see if I can find a trailer for the movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your slippers :-) I still have the pair I won from you last year; still snuggly and warm. The new ones look nice, too; I like the color.
    Gotta love minions! We love the Despicable Me movies in our house, and I made my nephew a minion hat for Christmas. Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your slippers are just too cute! I love that pattern and the color. I need to make some for Christmas presents for my sisters.

    ((Hugs))
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ladies. My favorite pair is still the pair with the cuffs. I wore the others and they're nice but I'm used to the others and keep trying to pull them up higher. :)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.