05 May 2013

I'm Baaack!


Yep, I've been gone from here for much of the time lately. Need to catch up with my blog reading and all that. Today I'm sharing my latest finished object. Ta Dah--it's an afghan made of granny squares! I've been piddling around with this one for quite a while now. Sometimes I suffer from lack of motivation when it comes to working with squares although, granny square afghans are some of my favorites to have and see. This goes to a high school chum now living in Florida. I wanted to get it to her in time for her birthday but that's Tuesday and I don't think the post office is fast enough. Anyway, she's also been in the hospital lately too so I need to be sure and get to the post office first thing tomorrow. Afghan's in the wash now and tomorrow it's off to the post office.

Time to start my next project--a Spiderman Baby/Toddler 'Ghan.

Have a great week everyone.

Hugs, Sharon


2 comments:

  1. beautifully done...love the pattern and colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very nice Sharon - your friend will love it. I wish her the best. :)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.