17 November 2012

Another Hat & Scarf Set Plus Slippers

I made another hat and scarf set. This time I used some homespun yarn that I got on clearance because the label was missing. I thought it was off-white or cream color but in some lighting it looks more yellow. Guess it will be ok. These are for a Christmas gift.  Here's the set--




  • Hat pattern is here.
  • Scarf pattern is here.
Both patterns are from Lion Brand site and for some reason whenever I make their patterns, my gauge is really off and I have to downsize my hooks. So note to self: Check gauge!

Here are the slippers I made after I said I was finished making slippers for a while. :)


  • Slipper pattern is here
Thanks for stopping in. Y'all are very much appreciated. Hope you're having a great weekend.





1 comment:

  1. Your hat and scarf turned out pretty and a very nice gift. Looks like you've been busy with your crochet. Hope you are well. Heather

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.