16 July 2012

What I've Been Up To...

The other day when I told you I was making and canning tomato sauce, it smelled so good, that I decided to use some of it that night and make spaghetti so my daily yield wasn't as much as originally expected--2 quarts and 2 half-pints.  Here's what I got.


When I date them, I only put the year, some people put the entire date but tomato sauce is one of the quickest items to get used up so I don't worry about it.


Spent some more time on the baby blanket/afghan. Here's the update:


I know, it's a bit on the colorful side.  :) Still don't know who this is going to. Anyway, this is it for now. Have a great week. Hugs...




2 comments:

  1. Me. Want. Some. Yum.

    The blanket is coming together -- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm - I love spaghetti. Your blanket is looking pretty. Have a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.