I finished making what I'm calling "Baby Bright Baby Blanket." I was originally going to go around with another set of squares but this one turned out to be a nice size for a baby.
I used some DK yarn from my stash and some baby yarns that I bought to make this. I need to do a quick wash on delicate and a light blocking and it will be done 100%.
I used 3 styles of squares--traditional granny squares, closed/solid granny squares and one style that is a combination of both that you can see in the center.
It's pretty nice here but we're in for a heat wave next week again. I've been canning and freezing some foods lately. The other day the big pot of tomato sauce cooked down and yielded 3 pints and 3 quarts so a total of a gallon and a quart. The quart sized containers are a nice size to make spaghetti for dh and me.
Today I have some broccoli to freeze. Tonight I'll be working on 2 projects--a pair of baby booties and weaving the ends in on an afghan I made.
Hope y'all are having a nice weekend and later gator!