13 April 2012

My Baby Models and WIP Update

I've been sleuthing around the 'Net looking at baby dolls that are approximately newborn size. I actually found a good deal on ebay and ordered one. Then I saw another and ended up winning the auctions for both of them! I really, really wanted one of those life-like dolls but them babies would have moved me into the poor house. I think I did ok with mine. One didn't have clothing so I temporarily put a doll dress on her him from one of the dolls I had here for my adopted g-granddaughter to play with. That doll I'm going to designate as the boy and the other will be the girl. Here they are:

The nameless twins

This will be the boy-twin. I really need to get their wardrobes together lol! I love his yawn.

Here's the girl twin. 

The project I started last night--frogged the darned thing. I don't know if there is errata available for this pattern but I could not come up with the correct number of shells. On Ravelry, one member had a link for errata but it just hooked up to Annie's Attic and when I typed in the pattern info, no information was available. Life is too short and I have too many items on my want-to-do list to stay frustrated with one pattern; so, after frogging, here is what I have:


Got to get busy and "find" my guest room. May be having company from out-of-state next week. Have a great weekend y'all!





No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.