07 February 2012

Respectfully Decline...


I'm very happy today as I'm typing this because Debi of Dly's Hooks and Yarns wanted to give me the Versatile Blogger Award. I am so appreciative of having my blog liked and that is the best award there can be. I'm not going to accept awards though. I was going to but I can not limit who I pass the award on to. I've sat here in front of my computer for almost an hour trying to figure out who I'll give an award to and I just can't do it, so I'm very politely declining to participate in blog awards. I do hope y'all will visit Debi's blog and see why she is so deserving of award status! Take care everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.