20 December 2011

Quick Look at an Old TV Show

The other day, my uncle was asking me about what we did with the gold fish in our pond during the winter. The truth is, when it gets cold, they go into hibernation and we stop feeding them until the spring. As we were talking about this, I recalled an old television show. I asked my uncle if he remembered this show about a guy who had been buried in the snow, found and when "defrosted" he was still alive. Neither my uncle nor I could remember the name of the show so I did some googling and found out the name of it was The Second Hundred Years;  it was a short-lived series in 1967. Here's a look at the opening of the show. Enjoy!

If the blog is playing music, you may scroll down the column on your right to the music player and mute it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.