28 March 2011

Progress on Topsy-Turvy Doll

Just thought I'd post pictures on my topsy-turvy doll. It's slow going; but then the first time I make a project always seems to take longer. Problems I've had so far is that the pattern and I don't agree on what is the front loop and what is the back loop so I've had to do some creative adaptations instead of frogging. So, here's the pictures:

This will be the baby doll side. 

This is the other doll side--skirt is done.

My friend told me that this was a "ying-yang doll." :)

5 comments:

  1. Your doll is coming along nicely. Looking forward to seeing it complete. Hope you have a great day Sharon Marie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really cute little project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I think you have gotten quite a bit done and I just love that, I cant wait to see when you are done, thanks for sharing with us :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG That's the coolest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.