26 February 2011

Change of "To-Go" Project

Change of plans. My printer wouldn't print when I tried to print the pattern to take with me. I kept getting an error message for a paper jam. I did all the troubleshooting steps HP recommends, but no luck. So, I went to the laptop that has a small, el cheapo basic printer to use and I was going to print with it. PDF files won't open on the laptop! GRRRRRR. When I come home it will be time to do some additional troubleshooting. So, I dug in my stash of patterns and found this scarf:


In this book:



It isn't something fancy but it will be something to occupy my hands on the flights. I have a pretty variegated yarn that I will be using. For some reason, I don't expect my colors to line up like the ones in the book do. Hope everyone's weekend is going well.










No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.