10 May 2010

Do Any of You Remember the Lawrence Welk Show???

I've been watching the show Major Dad on hulu and I noticed this clip for a Saturday Night Live salute to Mothers Day with Betty White.  I cracked up as I watched it! Below is the clip.  Enjoy! You may want to go to the column on your right to mute the blog's music player before watching the videos.



If you're not old enough to remember the Lawrence Welk Show, here is a clip from one of the original shows.


Search Amazon.com for Lawrence Welk Show

1 comment:

  1. I just love Betty White, I will have to look at that video when I have more time because I do want to see it, I loved her in Golden Girls too lol

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.