03 September 2009

Inglorious Basterds--Movie Information


MV5BMjIzMDI4MTUzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDY3NjA3Mg@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_

My favorite time in history is the 1940s and WWII. There is a movie I hope to see soon called Inglourious Basterds. A former history professor of mine, Cathy Schultz, Ph.D, writes a column evaluating movies as far as historical accuracy. She rates this one as being largely "made-up" and not too historically accurate but says the watcher should be ready for "one wild ride." I think I'll still go see it or maybe wait for it to come out on video whatever, I still want to watch it. Anyway, go here to read the review!

Go here for Brad Pitt Movies

1 comment:

  1. ps--Got a chance to see the movie. I LOVED it! A bit violent and bloody in parts so don't take the kiddies but overall an entertaining movie.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Your opinions are important to me so if you think I am right on or off my rocker let me know.